(Senior) Investment Analyst
About the job:
Dealflow.eu is looking to hire a motivated (Senior) Investment Analyst to join its investment team in Lisbon, Portugal.
Dealflow.eu is a Venture Builder that discovers and scales up the most promising European Startups.
Firstly by supporting the European Innovation Council (EIC) with running its €10bn Fund (which invests up to €15m in over 150 highly innovative startups each year). Here, Dealflow helps with managing the portfolio (currently 450+), the reporting, the co-investor network and also provides scale up services.
Secondly by working with the Innovation Radar to help investors discover high potential EU-funded innovations. As a result of Dealflow’s matchmaking services, the startups can find investors and fulfil their market potential.
About the role:
- Working directly with the EIC Fund and its fund managers for portfolio management and reporting purposes
- Working directly with founders, to support them through various stages of their fundraising journey, leveraging operational, strategy, and financial expertise
- Establishing relationships with other VC funds to stimulate additional co-investments across the network
- Collaborate with our partners from the European Commission to organise events and support actions for the most promising European startups
The successful applicant will gain exposure to the investment and operational processes and will be given the chance to develop themselves while adding value to a wide range of successful startups.
- You have a passion for technology and investing and you are familiar with Venture Capital or Venture Building.
- You are confident in both assessing and building business models as well as growth strategies
- You have a high degree of comfort with technology and analytics, combined with the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are proactive, a self-starter but also a team player
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy networking
- You are fluent in English and in 1 other European language
- You have at least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- You are either an EU or Portuguese citizen or entitled to work in Portugal
- The possibility to work with Europe’s largest early-stage investment fund and to work closely with our partners, investor network, and supported startups
- You will join a young and international team having worked with hundreds of startups and an important investor network across Europe
- We will offer the possibility to work in our new Lisbon Office with remote opportunities.
- We offer a dynamic, dedicated, and motivating environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We will offer a competitive salary (ranging from 32-43k depending on experience) and private health coverage with international travel included.
Please apply through our website and ensure to add the following items:
- Short paragraph outlining why you are interested in joining Dealflow.eu as an Investment Analyst
- Short paragraph describing a startup that is of interest to you right now and why
Only complete applications will be considered.