Dealflow.eu makes supporting European innovations its priority. That is why we are proud to announce an open call for expression of interest, focused on a new service package for EU-beneficiaries.
The services will feature open innovation activities with European Corporates as well as venture building and investment-readiness support through e-pitching events and introductions to investors, first-in-class Tech Due Diligence report and a revolutionary matchmaking platform, among other things.
Who can apply?
The Expression of Interest is open to:
- EU-funded Innovation Radar SMEs, startups, and spinoffs: Apply here
- EU-funded Innovation Radar universities, research institutions and research teams: Apply here
What are the benefits of Dealflow.eu support services?
By getting Dealflow.eu support, EU-funded beneficiaries will:
- Define the best strategy to get their solution from the lab to the market
- Find strategic partners and/or customers to validate their disruptive solutions and accelerate market penetration;
- Become investment ready and get in contact with industry-specific investors
- Network and collaborate with business-relevant counterparts on products and services that can best fit the market;
- Increase the visibility of their innovations in the EU market.
If you find this opportunity appealing, we invite you to fill in the Expression of Interest form below, be the first to gain access to this unique opportunity and become the next innovation to hit the European market.
Submit your Expression of Interest:
- For EU-funded Innovation Radar SMEs, startups, and spinoffs
- For EU-funded Innovation Radar universities, research institutions, and research teams
More about the Innovation Radar
The Innovation Radar is a European Commission initiative to identify high potential innovations and innovators in EU-funded research and innovation projects. Its goal is to allow every citizen, public official, professional, and businessperson to discover the outputs of EU innovation funding and give them a chance to seek out innovators who could follow in the footsteps of companies such as Skype, TomTom, ARM Holdings, all of whom received EU funding in their early days.
To learn more about the Innovation Radar, visit https://www.innoradar.eu/
More about Dealflow.eu
Supported by the European Commission, Dealflow.eu discovers and supports the most promising EU-funded innovators and connects them with relevant investors and corporates. The initiative was launched to help groundbreaking innovations secure the funding needed for their future commercialisation by offering them tailored support and matchmaking services.
To learn more about Dealflow.eu, visit https://dealflow.eu/