(Senior) Investment Analyst
About the job:
Dealflow.eu is looking to hire a motivated (Senior) Investment Analyst to join its investment team in Lisbon, Portugal.
Dealflow.eu is a Venture Builder that collaborates with the €100bn framework program of the European Commission to discover and scale up the most promising European Startups.
Firstly by supporting the European Innovation Council (EIC) by providing support services for its portfolio and network of investors. The EIC Fund is the largest early-stage European investment fund that provides funding for highly innovative startups
Secondly by working with the Innovation Radar, a European Commission initiative, to help high potential EU-funded innovations in fulfilling their market potential by funding their innovations and commercializing their products.
About the role:
- Supporting innovative startups and their founders through various stages of their fundraising journey, leveraging operational, strategy, and financial expertise
- Developing relationships with industry leaders, accelerators, incubators, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs for potential investment opportunities
- Managing the Dealflow.eu project to develop current and new business models such as developing a platform to discover promising startups or develop partnerships to build advisory boards
This represents a unique opportunity to join a growing Venture Building. The successful applicant will gain exposure to the investment and operational processes and will be given the chance to develop themselves while adding value to a wide range of successful startups.
- You have a passion for technology and investing and you are familiar with Venture Capital or Venture Building.
- You are confident in assessing and building both business models as well as growth strategies
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are proactive, a self-starter but also a team player
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy networking
- You are fluent in English and in 1 other European language
- You have between 1-3 years of relevant experience
- You are either an EU or Portuguese citizen or entitled to work in Portugal
- The possibility to work with Europe’s largest early-stage investment fund and to work closely with our partners, investor network, and supported startups
- You will join a young and international team having worked with hundreds of startups and an important investor network across Europe
- We will offer the possibility to work in our new Lisbon Office with remote opportunities.
- We offer a dynamic, dedicated, and motivating environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We will offer a competitive salary (ranging from 32-43k depending on experience) and private health coverage with international travel included.
Please apply through our website and ensure to add the following items:
- Short paragraph outlining why you are interested in joining Dealflow.eu as an Investment Analyst
- Short paragraph describing a startup that is of interest to you right now and why
Only complete applications will be considered.